Please contact us using the following methods:
- Use our feedback form
- Telephone: 0300 123 7538
- Text: 07860 022943
- Write to us at:
YCH Services for Young People
Post Point CHO 022
Please call 01442 454060 or text 07860 065195 if you live in:
- Dacorum, which includes Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Tring, Markyate and Kings Langley.
- St Albans, which includes Harpenden, London Colney, Colney Heath and Wheathampstead.
Please call 01442 454060 or text 07860 065185 if you live in:
- Three Rivers, which includes Rickmansworth, Chorleywood and Croxley Green.
- Hertsmere, which includes Borehamwood, Potters Bar and Bushey.
Please call 01992 588220 or text 07860 065173 if you live in:
- East Herts, which includes Hertford, Ware, Buntingford and Bishop's Stortford.
- Broxbourne, which includes Cheshunt, Waltham Cross.
- Welwyn Hatfield, which includes Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield.
Please call 01438 843340 or text 07860 065178 if you live in:
- North Herts, which includes Hitchin, Baldock, Royston and Letchworth.
The YCH Services for Young People LDD Team, which supports young people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities up to the age of 24, can be contacted on 01438 844999 or YCH.LDD@hertfordshire.gov.uk.
To contact the YCH SfYP Head of Service directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints information for young people
Did we contact you?
You may have had a phone call, text, email or letter from us. Please let us know what you are doing by completing our online form.