Covid-19 update: 8 April 2021
From 19 April YCH Services for Young People youth work projects will resume in our young people’s centres.
All venues have been certified by Hertfordshire County Council as Covid-19 secure.
Street-based (outdoor) projects will continue to run.
The Hemel Hempstead Access Point is open for one-to-one support. Please contact the team to make an appointment before visiting.
For information about YCH Services for Young People in the Dacorum district, or to join a project, please:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01442 454060
- Text 07860 065195
Projects for young people in the Dacorum district
- The Friday Night Project (Positive Alternatives) Making positive choices and moving away from risky behaviour
- Dacorum Youth Council For young people aged 11–17 to have a voice in their community
- NHS Cadets For young people aged 14-16 who are thinking about a career in the NHS
- Better Choices Project One-to-one and groupwork support for young people at risk of exploitation
- Positive Pathways Projects One-to-one and groupwork support for young people involved in or at risk of involvement in crime and antisocial behaviour
- Stand Up Project For black or mixed heritage young people
- Healthy Lifestyle Project
- Girls Allowed Project For girls and young women
- Young Men’s Project
- The Resilience Project For home-schooled young people
- Care Leavers Independent Living Skills Project An accredited programme for care leavers
- Creative Spark Project For young people with learning disabilities
- Young Parents Project
- Emotional Wellbeing Projects
- LGBT+ Project
- Discovery LGBT+ Project
- Music Skills Project
- Dacorum Sexual Health Outreach Project
Street-based (outdoor) projects
Dacorum Team Youth Workers are out and about engaging with young people in the following areas every week day: Hemel Hempstead town centre, Highfield, Grovehill, Berkhamsted, Tring, Boxmoor, Gadebridge, Bennetts End, Leverstock Green, Adeyfield and Chaulden.