Covid-19 update: 8 April 2021
From 19 April YCH Services for Young People youth work projects will resume in our young people’s centres.
All venues have been certified by Hertfordshire County Council as Covid-19 secure.
Street-based (outdoor) projects will continue to run.
The St Albans Access Point is open for one-to-one support. Please contact the team to make an appointment before visiting.
For information about YCH Services for Young People in the St Albans district, or to join a project, please:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01442 454060
- Text 07860 065195
Projects for young people in the St Albans district
- The 11-14 Project For young people aged 11–14
- The Friday Night Project For young people aged 13–17
- Stand Up Project For black or mixed heritage young people aged 13-17
- NHS Cadets For young people aged 14-16 who are thinking about a career in the NHS
- Better Choices Project One-to-one and groupwork support for young people at risk of exploitation
- Positive Pathways Projects One-to-one and groupwork support for young people involved in or at risk of involvement in crime and antisocial behaviour
- Creative Spark Project For young people with learning disabilities aged 18-24
- Creative Spark Project For young people with learning disabilities aged 13-17
- Young Men’s Project For young men aged 13-17
- St Albans Youth Council For young people aged 11–17 to have a voice in their community
- The Resilience Project For home-schooled young people
- Positive Alternatives Promoting positive life choices
- Boost Healthy Living Project
- LGBT+ Project For young LGBT+ young people aged 13-17
- Happy As I Am LGBT+ For young LGBT+ young people aged 18-24
- Girls Allowed Project For girls and young women aged 13-17
- Young Parents Project For young parents and parents to be up to the age of 21
- St Albans Sexual Health Outreach Project
- The Young People in Care Project
- Emotional Wellbeing Project
- Care Leavers Independent Living Skills Project
Street-based (outdoor) projects
St Albans Team Youth Workers are out and about engaging with young people in the following areas every week day: St Albans City Centre, London Colney, Harpenden, Sopwell, New Greens, Fleetville and Batford.